Monday, August 11, 2008

You've Got Mail

Meg Ryan had a line in the movie where she said that she likes to start her emails like she is already in the middle of a conversation. I think that is an appropriate way to begin any sort of generalized writing. Also begin like someone has just joined you in the middle of a conversation, it keeps people interested in learing more.
I have read innumerable blogs where the author (always anonymous) has ended up recieving a much celebrated book deal, thrusting them from anon status straight into the limelight. I'm pretty sure this isn't going to end up as one of those blogs. So for those of you who were wondering if one day you would get to find out who I am, you are probably wrong. Sorry (not really but it sounded like a good thing to say).
I will probably write here often, and mostly it will be about things that you probably wont care about, but maybe can relate to. If not, maybe you will enjoy reading it anyway. Either way I am really not here to please you, I write to please me, and everything else be damned.
With that said...welcome!

No comments: