Monday, November 10, 2008

Confessions

I have a confession to make. Not because I feel guilty, or because I think talking about it will wipe it away...no its because I just like talking about it lol. I have the best lover (at least for me) of all time. And he doesn't belong to me. I have known B for 8 years, and we have been lovers for almost 6 years. When we started messing around he was single (dating but no one exclusive) and I was in a very serious relationship...engaged serious. I was 19 at the time and he was 32. Every time he looked at me I could tell he was undressing me and I have never been so turned on my just eye contact. We had great phone sex, but we would also spend 2 or 3 hours on the phone just talking. I was a shoulder to cry on through several of his break-ups and he was there for me when I called off my engagement. I was his "best man" when he finally decided to take the plung and get married. He now has a beautiful daughter, and is still married, and I still love to screw his brains out. The thing I like most is that nothing is off limits with him. Everything goes, even the exhibistionist stuff like sucking his cock in a packed movie theater. Part of me thinks that I should feel bad that I am fooling around with a married man. The other part of me shrugs at the idea and says that we are too good together and technically he was mine first. He just recently moved to another state which was a little traumatizing for both of us, but the leaving sex was amazing, and the phone sex is still the best. He will be making a trip back up here soon and I can't wait for the phone call to let me know he is in town. Just thinking about it gets me all hot and bothered.
Most people will probably think worse of me because of this, but I really couldn't care less, its my life and I will continue to do what makes me happy!

No comments: