Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So satisfying

Yesterday my twin sister had her baby. As a surprise (for both me and her) my friend B came in to visit. I have known B for almost 9 years...and we have been messing around with each other for 8 of those 9. He has been married for 5 of those years and his wife and I are good friends. In August they moved to Texas which was completely devistating, both because I was so far from two of my best friends but it also brought my play time with B to a screeching hault. Well he came up to see my sister's new baby and visit the rest of us. Needless to say I was thrilled to see him and spent the next 4 or 5 hours trying to keep my hands off him while we sat in the hospital room with my sis. Finally I found an excuse to go out to the parking garage to get something from my car and he volunteered to go with since it was 2 am and they were worried about me walking alone.
We managed somehow to get outside and then we were all over each other. I drug him to the parking lot, pushed him down on the backseat of my truck and went to work on him. We kissed and caressed each other until we were panting then I slide down and went to work on my favorite part of him. After about 10 min of that he put me on my knees with my hands on the door and proceeded to fuck my so hard I almost ripped the door arm rest off. It was incredible. God I miss him so much. I just have to be near him and I am soaking wet. I love it when my body responds so immediately to someone. I love it even more when that someone is around more often for me to play with.
It was incredibly satsifying to have him back, even if it was just for a day. I will miss him all the more when he leaves for TX...but he is on the rocks with his wife, so maybe he will be back sooner than I expect!

No comments: